The Friends of North Springs (FONS) Foundation
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 2004 to enhance educational opportunities for North Springs' students, thereby helping them compete and succeed in today's world. FONS supports improvements in the classroom and the school through donations, grants and business partnerships.
How do we raise money?
We raise money through a variety of channels including:
- Direct donations online or by mail
- Spring fundraising event
- Donations to United Way by designating Friends of North Springs Foundation as your Community Partner
- Purchase of legacy bricks to be placed in Spartan Plaza
- Shop at AmazonSmile through our website and a percentage of your purchases are donated to FONS at no cost to you
- Apply for grants from businesses and other funding organizations